High precision and reliability machining results with a minimum number of set-ups
Parts for nuclear & wind power energy sector – submarines, reactors, hub & frames for windpower.
- Develop new manufacturing developments to improve companies resources
- Development of new machining technologies.
- Search for top partners in new machining capabilities
- SORALUCE FX 12000 machine, the world’s largest machining center of its kind available for collaborative research
- DAS System (Dynamics Active Stabilizer), a patent-pending system
- Agreement between Soraluce and the NAMRC for an official Partnership in manufacturing research and development strategies.
We’re delighted to welcome SORALUCE to the Nuclear AMRC. Our SORALUCE FX 12000 centre has already proved its value to our industrial partners. Its size and capabilities allow us to undertake the most demanding machining tasks for a range of high-precision, mission-critical applications for the energy sector.Jay Shaw, Head of Machining at the Nuclear AMRC